Meet Dr. Lee
Dr. Jessica Lee joins our practice with exemplary credentials as a former Chief of Harborview Medical Center’s Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Department and associate Professor of the Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the University of Washington. She is board certified and a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
After seven years as the Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery’s Program Director and Head of the resident training program, Dr. Lee served as an attending surgeon for many more years at the University of Washington Medical Center, Harborview Medical Center, Children’s Hospital and Regional Medical Center, and the VA Puget Sound Health Care System. She is currently on staff at Swedish Medical Center and Overlake Medical Center.
Her main interest and experience is in major reconstructive and corrective surgeries for congenital and acquired facial deformities, but she enjoys all aspects of oral surgery and dentistry.
- DDS, University of Washington, 1995
- General Practice Residency, Queen’s Medical Center, Honolulu, Hawaii, 1996
- Certificate, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, University of Washington, 2000
- Fellowship, Orthognathic Surgery, University of Washington and Swedish Medical Center, 2002
- Orthognathic Surgery
- Malocclusion and skeletal deformities
- Sleep Apnea
- Maxillofacial Pathology and Reconstruction